lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

I love...Blythe



I knew Blythe dolls near 8 years ago, when a friend gave me as present a bag with one of this dolls printed on it...First i thought: its awful and i kept that bag on the deepest part of my closet for years. But one day in an Anime Convention in Barcelona I saw a blue haired doll and i felt in love with her...it took me couple of months found it again and buy it.
If you want to know more about Blythe history:
http://loveblythedoll.com/2009/02/blythe-introduction/

Suddenly I started spending lot of my free time with my doll, sewing clothes, making for her a tiny room, traveling with her and of course taking photos of her...I named her Coraline (one day i will write how i choose dolls names)
Right now dolls are a big part of my life and i spend lot of hours designing clothes for them!
If you never heard about Blythe i strongly  recommend you peek a boo online!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for you comments!
Don´t feel shy about doing it...I appreciate everyone of them and I'll answer on your blog or by mail any question!
I promise I'll visit your blog too!

♥Tamar S.S.♥