jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Vintage Findings: Men´s tie

Leeds is a great place for vintage shopping, you have a lot of second hand and vintage stores plus vintage fairs. Some days you can find nice stalls at the market with a huge collection of vintage items (from clothes to dolls!) Last Monday I checked one of my favorite stalls, is owned by an old African lady who always wears tons of clothes layers. I bought a couple of things, but i prefer to make a special entry for each one.  



I bought this men´s vintage tie for 1 pound! Mind condition (but weird smelling!) I loved the colors and the pattern and i thought that ill be great for use it on my hair! 





1 comentario:

  1. Jope, no se me había ocurrido usar una corbata en el pelo, me encanta! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for you comments!
Don´t feel shy about doing it...I appreciate everyone of them and I'll answer on your blog or by mail any question!
I promise I'll visit your blog too!

♥Tamar S.S.♥