viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

Balenciaga


If you never heard about Cristobal Balenciaga, you should die! He was called "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and was probably the finest designer of the "New Look" era after M. Dior himself, and worked for much longer than Dior did.
Born at the Basque country, he owned few stores at Madrid&Barcelona, but Spanish civil war made him run away to Paris his success was nearly immediate.


The fluidity of his silhouettes enabled him to manipulate the relationship between his clothing and women's bodies, his bubble skirts and odd, feminine, yet ultra-modern shapes were trademarks.
Balenciaga is without doubt pure inspiration and admiration. Few years ago I was lucky from seeing near one of his master pieces close and believe me when i say that we only expression i could make were tears on my eyes!


1 comentario:

  1. Tienes que venir a ver el museo, te emocionarás como yo lo hice ^_^

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for you comments!
Don´t feel shy about doing it...I appreciate everyone of them and I'll answer on your blog or by mail any question!
I promise I'll visit your blog too!

♥Tamar S.S.♥